Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies
Having earned a spot within Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for the last six-consecutive years, The Day & Ross Transportation Group continues to strive for excellence.
Established in 1993, Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies is the country’s leading business awards program recognizing excellence in Canadian-owned and –managed companies with revenues over $10 million.
Every year hundreds of entrepreneurial companies compete for this designation in a rigorous and independent process that evaluates the caliber of their management abilities and practices.
The Best Managed designation symbolizes Canadian corporate success: companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy. The program has continued to raise the profile of Canadian-owned businesses that have:
- outperformed their competitors
- created thousands of jobs
- achieved sustainable growth
- excelled both at home and abroad
We are proud to be one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies.
We are compliant with national security legislation and are certified in the following programs:
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- Free and Secure Trade (FAST)
- Partners in Protection (PIP)
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- Customs Self Assessment (CSA)
Copies of our certificates and permits can be obtained by clicking on "Certificates" above.